At Solid Realty Group, our passion for real estate is just as strong as our passion for our community. Our belief is that a company should support the community in which it conducts business.
Jessica Johnson and Cali Redd, co-owners of Solid Realty Group, sit on multiple boards for both San Antonio and Boerne nonprofits because their missions serve the greater good of our community in South Texas.
When you buy or sell a house with us, together we will give the gift of better hearing to a deaf or hard-of-hearing child. If you tell us, “Solid with ATS,” we will donate a portion of our real estate commissions to Boerne nonprofit, Aid the Silent.
A doctor’s diagnosis of “deaf” and/or “hard of hearing” for a small child is not something any parent can prepare for. Neither can some prepare for the financial costs associated with helping their child succeed in a hearing world.
Aid the Silent, a nonprofit organization in Boerne, TX assists economically-disadvantaged deaf and hard-of-hearing youth ages 2 – 18.
San Antonio, Texas has the second largest group of deaf and hard-of-hearing individuals in the country, coming in a 15 million people! This number continues to rise each year.
Aid the Silent is working towards:
- Deaf Awareness: community inclusiveness as a deaf member of the community
- Deaf Resources: providing hearing aids, hearing devices, speech therapy, ASL lessons
- Deaf Education: funding for early intervention programs for families, educators, classroom accommodations, and outreach programs
- Deaf Ministry: providing camper fees for accommodations needed at an HOH/deaf camp
- Deaf Research: collecting data about local service providers who cater to the HOH/deaf community + helping fund efforts for tech advancements to benefit HOH/deaf community.
Aid the Silent helps the community by working alongside:
- Independent school districts