PAID AT CLOSING
- Submission to multiple websites such as trulia.com®, zillow.com® , realtor.com®
- Upload of up to 25 photos into the MLS
- Solid Realty Group (SRG) “FOR SALE” sign
- Supra Lockbox of your choice delivered to your door
- All disclosure forms required and assistance, where permitted, with filling them out
- Centralized showing account and SRG support in managing showings
- Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to assist you in the pricing of your home
- Presentation & discussion of all offers received, via email and phone by a SRG Professional
- Professional feedback on photos submitted & virtual assistance in taking high quality home photos
- Negotiation of your contract
- SRG to conduct a virtual site visit to assist in decluttering & staging your home
- SRG to coordinate with the Title Company to ensure all deadlines are met
- SRG to handle all contact with the buyers agent between contract and closing on your home
- SRG to handle all the paper work involved in your contract
- SRG to review all of your closing documents from the title company
- SRG representation throughout the inspection (option) period
- SRG representation when negotiating any request for repairs
- We recommend our clients pay the typical 3% to buyers agent
- Comfortable showing my house to unrepresented buyers, or requiring that they get a Realtor® to show them.
- I can take pictures that display my house positively and/or find someone to take them for me.
- I can properly stage my house.
- An agent who will negotiate all offers that are presented.
- An agent who will present and explain all offers I receive.
- An agent who will interact with the other agents.
- An agent who will keep up with all parties involved and help with a timely closing.
- An agent who will help me close my house in a timely manner.
- An agent who will send and explain paperwork, if and when needed.
*Terms & Conditions apply.