If you could keep more of the all money you built up over the years in your home equity, wouldn’t you want to?
And if you could do it in a way where you received first-class service, but your realtor gave you a discount on their listing fee … and you’re NOT even related? WHAT????
From now until February 15th, you can reserve this deal of 25% off your full service listing with Boerne’s 5-star rated realtors, Solid Realty Group.
We say “reserve” because we don’t expect you to sell or move before our 2/15 deadline. Just give us a call or fill out the form at the bottom of this page so we can learn more about your needs.
Read some of these testimonials from clients who took advantage of this opportunity:
Not really a "catch" but the terms of the deal is that the seller(s) take their own pictures and stage their own home.
- I can take pictures that display my house positively and/or find someone to take them for me.
- I can properly stage my house.
- An agent who will negotiate all offers that are presented.
- An agent who will present and explain all offers I receive.
- An agent who will interact with the other agents.
- An agent who will keep up with all parties involved and help with a timely closing.
- An agent who will help me close my house in a timely manner.
- An agent who will send and explain paperwork, if and when needed.
25% Off Full-Service Listing
Offer Valid Until February 15th
- Submission to multiple websites such as trulia.com®, zillow.com® , realtor.com®
- Upload of up to 25 photos into the MLS
- Solid Realty Group (SRG) "FOR SALE" sign
- Supra Lockbox of your choice delivered to your door
- All disclosure forms required and assistance, where permitted, with filling them out
- Centralized showing account and SRG support in managing showings
- Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to assist you in the pricing of your home
- Presentation & discussion of all offers received, via email and phone by a SRG Professional
- Professional feedback on photos submitted & virtual assistance in taking high quality home photos
- Negotiation of your contract
- SRG to conduct a virtual site visit to assist in decluttering & staging your home
- SRG to coordinate with the Title Company to ensure all deadlines are met
- SRG to handle all contact with the buyers agent between contract and closing on your home
- SRG to handle all the paper work involved in your contract
- SRG to review all of your closing documents from the title company
- SRG representation throughout the inspection (option) period
- SRG representation when negotiating any request for repairs
- We recommend our clients pay the typical 3% to buyers agent